Semaglutide /Cyanocobalamin Weight Loss:
What is Semaglutide?
GLP1 is a modified molecule that our bodies produce called semaglutide. It’s a protein produced in the colon that causes blood sugar levels and hunger to drop. A tiny modification to the chemical permits the medicine to last weeks rather than minutes in our bodies. Semaglutide is a larger dose of the same medicine that was originally used for diabetes and sold under the name Ozempic. The results were stunning.
How Does Semaglutide Work?
Semaglutide has the following effects:
- It takes longer for the stomach to empty.
- With lower meal portions, this results in a sensation of fullness and contentment.
- Intestinal motility is slowed.
- Reduces the formation of sugar in the liver, which helps to lower blood sugar levels.
- Insulin secretion by the pancreas is stimulated.
In 2 months, you could lose up to 25 pounds.
In 4 months, you could lose up to 50 pounds or more!
No special diets, although Beyond Human recommends a low-calorie diet
No difficult workouts, although you’ll see faster results if you incorporate activity.
FDA approves once-weekly semaglutide for weight loss:
According to a press statement from the FDA, once-weekly semaglutide injection has been approved for chronic weight management in individuals with obesity or overweight and at least one weight-related disease. If you can control your hunger, you’ll eat less and choose meals that aren’t as high in calories.