Semaglutide/Cyanocobalamin Weight Loss FDA approves once-weekly semaglutide for weight loss:
According to a press statement from the FDA, once-weekly semaglutide injection has been approved for chronic weight management in individuals with obesity or overweight and at least one weight-related disease. If you can control your hunger, you’ll eat less and choose meals that aren’t as high in calories.
GLP1 is a modified molecule that our bodies produce called semaglutide. It’s a protein produced in the colon that causes blood sugar levels and hunger to drop. A tiny modification to the chemical permits the medicine to last weeks rather than minutes in our bodies. Semaglutide is a larger dose of the same medicine that was originally used for diabetes and sold under the name Ozempic. The results were stunning.
Semaglutide has the following effects:
- It takes longer for the stomach to empty.
- With lower meal portions, this results in a sensation of fullness and contentment.
- Intestinal motility is slowed.
- Reduces the formation of sugar in the liver, which helps to lower blood sugar levels.
- Insulin secretion by the pancreas is stimulated.
- In 2 months, you could lose up to 25 pounds.
- In 4 months, you could lose up to 50 pounds or more!
- No special diets, although Beyond Human recommends a low-calorie diet
- No difficult workouts, although you’ll see faster results if you incorporate activity.